Byron Bay Autumn Break
Autumn around the Byron Bay region is a wonderful time of year. The weather is usually sunny and the temperature starts to cool down so it's a bit more comfortable.
Things to see and do around Byron Bay:
- Walk up to the icon Cape Byron Lighthouse - panoramic views that won't disappoint. You can also drive up to the lighthouse but the carpark has limited spaces and is popular, so go early.
- Enjoy one of the local cafes or restaurants and watch the cosmopolitan hipsters go by.
- Have a go at on of the many adventure tours or activities like Learn to surf, Sea katak with dolphins, hot air ballooning to name a few.
- Explore the Byron hinterland - country villages like Bangalow and World Heritage National Parks.
- Relax on miles of pristine and beautiful beaches.
Local events around Byron Bay in Autumn:
- Byron Bay Bluesfest
- Boomerang Festival
- Byron Bay Community Market (1st Sunday of every month)
- Byron Twilight Market (every Saturday 4-9pm)
- Bangalow Market (last Sunday every month)
At Byron Bay Farm Cottages, we offer the best of both worlds; just a few minutes drive from the heart of Byron Bay & beaches, yet located on 300 acres of scenic pasture. We have self-contained cottages - 1 bedroom for a romantic couples break or 2 bedroom for a family holiday. All are secluded with a private deck that overlooks our very own lake.