Fathers Day at Byron Bay
Why not treat Dad this coming Fathers Day with a Byron Bay escape?
At Byron Bay Farm Cottages we have family size accommodation, set on 300 acres just a few minutes from the heart of Byron Bay.
There's lots for Dad to do:
Like rowing on the lake
Mountain Biking on our custom mountain bike tracks (you need to bring your own bikes though)
- Fishing in our own lake (bring your own fishing gear)
- Relaxing and taking in the panoramic views
- Lots of space for scenic walks and enjoy the resident cows & horses
- BBQ areas provided. The cottages are fully self-contained though if you prefer to cook in the kitchen. We're also just a few minutes drive from Byron Bay and Bangalow that have an array of cafes and restaurants.
Take advantage of being at Byron Bay:
- Go surfing at the famous Byron Beaches or take a surf lesson
- Hot air ballooning over Byron and the hinterland
- Paddle boarding or sea kayaking (dolphins often spotted and even whales at this time of the year)
- Enjoy a beer at the Beach Hotel - often free entertainment on + a sea view.
- Local arts, crafts and farmers markets on weekly in the Byron Bay region.
- Walk up to the Cape Byron Lighthouse - well worth the effort with amazing 360 views and the best place to spot the Whales passing by. Also Australia's most Easterly point.