Looking for something special to do for Dad this coming Fathers Day? Why not treat him to a Byron Bay Escape – for the day or even the weekend!
There’s lots of things to do around Byron Bay that dad will enjoy:
- If he’s adventurous try one of the many local activities like surf lessons, stand-up paddle boarding, sea kayaking, sky diving or hot air ballooning.
- Gourmet Dad? – Enjoy lunch or dinner at the local restaurants, cafes and bars. There’s many to choose from and cuisines from all around the world.
- Visit the Stone & Wood brewery.. the artisan beer made right here in Byron. Or enjoy a beer at the Beach Hotel, right on the beach front at Byron.
- Walk to the Cape Byron Lighhouse – famous for beautiful panoramic views at the top.
- Visit the Byron Bay Community market – a monthly market that takes place on the first Sunday of every month. There’s hundreds of stalls with arts & crafts, gifts, local produce, even massages and entertainment.
- Yoga and day spas aren’t just for mum, they all have packages for men to rejuvanate. There’s many day spas in the area and Byron is known as the ‘yoga mecca’ of Australia.
- Just chill and enjoy the many miles of white sandy beaches and gorgeous scenery.
Thinking of booking Byron Bay accommodation?
At Byron Bay Farm Cottages, we have self-contained cottage accommodation suitable for the whole family. Located on 300 acres just outside of Byron, there’s lots to do on our property too:
- Kayak or row on our own private lake (kayaks supplied0
- Fish at our lake (BYO gear)
- We have our own mountain bike trails that guests are welcome to use. (BYO bike and gear).
- Enjoy a BBQ or picnic with stunning views.
Fathers Day in 2019 is on Sunday 1st September.