Spring School Holidays at Byron Bay
If you're coming to Byron Bay for the spring school holidays, there's lots of family things to do - especially at Byron Bay Farm Cottages
Here's a list of some things to do, but check our blog again as we will be posting about any local events soon:
On the Farm:
- Fishing in our own lake (bring your own fishing gear)
- Kayaking on our lake (kayaks provided)
- Bring your mountain bikes as we have our own mountain bike tracks
- Relaxing and taking in the panoramic views
- Lots of space for scenic walks and enjoy the resident cows & horses
- BBQ areas provided.
- The cottages are fully self-contained though if you prefer to cook in the kitchen. We're also just a few minutes drive from Byron Bay and Bangalow that have an array of cafes and restaurants.
Things to do around Byron Bay:
- Enjoy a local adventure like a surf lesson, stand-up paddle boarding or sea kayaking (dolphins often spotted and even whales at this time of the year).
- Local arts, crafts and farmers markets on weekly in the Byron Bay region.
- Visit the World-Heritage listed National Parks and sub-tropical rainforests with an abundance of wildlife, waterfalls and stunning views.
- Visit (and stay in) one of the beautiful country villages in our area, such as Bangalow or Alstonville with boutique shops and great restaurants and cafe’s or see more of the country lifestyle at Eltham, Federal, Nightcap, UKI and many more.
- Walk up to the iconic Byron Bay Lighthouse and spot whales and dolphins.
- Or just relax and take in the views and fresh air!